Sunday, January 1, 2012

Purex UtraPacks Review

I was so exited to try Purex UltraPacks laundry detergent! As a Purex Insider I get to try new products before they come out. I always love trying new products and when they make laundry easier I am all for it! The Purex Ultra Packs are so nice because there is no measuring! You just drop in a pack and go! For larger or heavily soiled loads you can use an additional pack.



The real test was my daughter's favorite blanket! She hates it being washed says it makes it smell bad so it's a fight to wash it. We used a UltraPack that she got to put in the washer along with her choice of scent of Purex Crystals and we got it washed. It came out CLEAN and smelling great! It is the Triple Action formula so all your clothes come out extra clean! I wash all clothes in cold water and these worked great even in cold water!
No heavy jugs to lug around, no spills and so easy your  kids can help you with the laundry soap! It also has 2x concentrated liquid detergent giving each UltraPack double the cleaning power in every drop.

New Purex UltraPacks will be in stores Feburary! And will be in Mountain Breeze scent and Free & Clear.It works in all washing machines including HE machines so there is no worry if it will work for you.



DISCLOSURE
Purex provided a free sample of their UltraPacks laundry detergent so I could write a review. However, all of the opinions expressed here are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment